- Increase your clinical efficacy
- Speed your clinical diagnosis utilizing the classical acupuncture methods and get instantaneous results
- Expand your range of treatment options
- Enhance your treatments in the clinic
- Improve your practice
- Learn it all clearly by a native English speaker who bridges East and West
- Discover proven clinical procedures for pain and internal medicine problems
- Master a new protocol for using Master Tung Acupuncture for your patients
- Improve your acupuncture skills
On day two, we will discuss the usage of Tung's points for Internal Medicine problems and making the transition from the conventional TCM system to Master Tung's system. Herbal remedies will also be discussed on how to optimize your practice!
Fee: $325/2 days, students $250/2 days, As a special incentive, I will extend the $25 discount for early registration until 11/2/07, No refunds. I especially like students to come as they are the next generation and have something exciting and new for them at a reduced cost!
15 Ca CEU's and 15 TX CAE's approved, Classes are open to beginner and advanced alike.
Call 626 487-1815 to register
Robert Chu, an exciting and dynamic speaker, has been practicing the Martial and Chinese healing arts since childhood and specializes in Master Tung Acupuncture and Optimal Acupuncture methods for treating pain,
neuromusculoskeletal disorders, and internal medicine problems. Dr. Chu is a graduate and Diplomate in Tung's Acupuncture under Dr. Young Wei-chieh of the World Association of Tung's Acupuncture.
He founded, in mid 2005, ITARA (International Tung's Acupuncture Research Association), a non-political organization devoted to the preservation, standardization, education, and research of Tung's Acupuncture, offering classes for the spread and advancement of Tung's Acupuncture.
In July of 2004, Dr. Chu was selected as the Acupuncturist to Olympic athletes at the Olympic Trials held in Sacramento, CA. He has lectured throughout the United States, Canada and Europe on Master Tung's
Robert Chu, PhD, L.Ac. QME
See my webpages at: www.chusaulei.com